1. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Our full details are:
Exercise Lab Ltd (Co. No. 09128729)
Registered address: 33 Silver Birches, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3PD
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Your name, address, phone number, email address
• Your username and password for any account with us
• Data about how you use our website or portal.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you or your clients.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through your registration for an account with us. By registering you explicitly consent that we may collect and process the personal data you provide. We process the personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations to you.
In the case of individuals registering for our portal we may also process information supplied to us by the rehabilitation therapist who referred you to our portal but they remain the controller of the personal data that they provide.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data to enable us to provide our services to you:
• In the case of rehabilitation therapists, to provide our services pursuant to our contract
• To periodically send you email communications showing the latest site updates or educational opportunities.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the paragraph 4 above:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
• Professional advisers (e.g. lawyers, accountants or auditors)
• Tax authorities and other regulators/authorities in the UK
If we do share your personal data in this way we will require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area ( EEA). Our servers are based in the UK.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In the unlikely event of a breach we will notify you and any applicable regulator where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. In any event this will be for no longer than six years following our last interaction.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ for a summary of your rights in respect of your personal data.
If you do have a concern or complaint please raise this with us and we will do our best to resolve it to your satisfaction. If you are unhappy or concerned with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, and we have been unable to resolve this for you, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).